考研英语完型分值少，但是要得分难。中公考研小编建议考生要攻克一种题型，首先要了解其命题规律，再把握解题的策略，了解题型和步骤，掌握一些方法技巧，距离顺利也就不远了。在此分享考研英语完型填空部分模拟试题，2021考研前期，同学们可以来自测一下!Geography is the study of the relationship between people and the land. Geographers compare and contrast 1 places on earth. But they also 2 beyond the individual places and consider the earth as a 3 . The word Geography 4 from two Greek words, ge, the Greek word for “earth” and graphein, 5 means “ to write”. The English word geography means “to describe the earth”. 6 geography books 7 on a small area like a town or city. Other deal with a state, a region, a nation, or an 8 continent. Many geography books deal with the whole earth. Another 9 to divide the study of 10 is to distinguish between physical geography and 11 geography. The former focus on the natural world the 12 starts with human beings and studies 13 human being and their environment act 14 each other. 15 when geography is considered as a single subject, 16 branch can neglect the other.
A geographer might be described 17 one who observes, records, and explains the 18 between places. If places were alike, there would be little need for geographer.
We know, 19 ,that no two places are exactly the same. Geography, 20 ,is a point of view, a special way of looking at places.
1. A. similarB. distantC. variousD. famous
2. A. pass B. go C. reach D. get
3. A. whole B. untilC. part D. total
4. A. falls B. results C. removesD. comes
5. A. what B. which C. that D. it
6. A. Some B. Most C. Many D. Few
7. A. rely B. rest C. reckon D. focus
8. A. extensive B. overall C. entire D. enormous
9. A. way B. means C. habit D. technique
10. A. world B. earth C. geography D. globe
11. A. mental B. military C. economic D. cultural
12. A. second B. next C. later D. latter
13. A. when B. what C. where D. how
14. A. upon B. as C. for D. to
15. A. And B. But C. Therefore D. For
16. A. neither B. oneC. either D. each
17. A. for B. as C. toD. by
18. A. exceptions B. sameness C. difference D. divisions
19. A. moreover B. meanwhile C. however D. or else
20. A. still B. then C. nevertheless D. moreover