31. A new system ______ the latest data-analysis methods was implemented this week.
A. is incorporating B. that incorporates
C. incorporation of D. had incorporated
32. Tomorrow we will meet with a ______ of consultants who specialize in staff training and team building.
A. group B. supply C. measure D. fraction
33. Ms. Vialobos has reported that the new mobile telephones are the lightest ______ to be purchased by the department.
A. ever B. before C. quite D. well
34. Due to the bad weather, the flight to New York was ______ for four hours.
A. canceled B. delayed C. postponed D. caller off
35. ______ most job seekers are looking for a permanent job, a temporary position may serve as a bridge to full-time employment.
A. How B. While C. That D. So
36. The findings from our market research are ______ unexpected that we must conduct another test to confirm them.
A. as B. too C. so D. very
37. While waiting for the opportunity to get _____, Henry did his best to perform his duty.
A. promote B. promoted
C. promoting D. to promote
38. The teachers’ association has announced that the food and drinks ______ supplied at the annual conference will not be provided this year.
A. usually B. hugely C. evenly D. strictly
39. Our overseas branch office is ______ to open in Taipei next month.
A. scheduled B. advanced
C. informed D. maintained
40. Mr. Thomas and Ms. Vasquez ______ to work together on the market research project.
C. have been assigned
D. will assign